How to Open OST File Without Outlook?
Several days ago my manager gave me thousands of PST files that are very important to me. These files contain crucial data about my company. As I am not using the Outlook application. I need a quick solution to open OST file without Outlook. So that I can view the content of the file and do the further work as I have to report on time.”
If you are also facing the same issue as we discussed above. Then, do not worry. Keeping all the requirements in mind we are stepping forward to provide you the best solution.
Some Information About MS Outlook OST File
MS Outlook is an open source and versatile application which is widely used by both small and big organizations. Through this application, users can easily and instantly organize their information for business as well as for personal purposes. They can manage the emails, contacts and other communications processes in a hassle free way.
OST file is an Offline Storage File that stores data. And the biggest advantage of the offline file is that the user can work offline and when there is internet connectivity he/she can synchronize with the Exchange Server.
But, if the user has multiple .pst files in the system and now he/she wants to open those files to read the content in those files. What will the user do?
In this situation users need an automated solution because there is no direct method for your request. To open OST file without Outlook you must use reliable software. A free OST viewer tool to read content of OST file will surely help the user. This utility is highly recommended that allows you to analyze the offline file with complete security, The software is totally free, the user does not have to spend money. It displays all the items like emails, attachments, contacts journals, etc. The software has a user-friendly interface. Therefore, users do not face any complexity.
Steps to Open OST File Without Outlook
Step 1: Download and Install the Wizard
Step 2: Load the OST files to view
Step 3: View OST file in different modes as per your choice.
Why Users Want to Open OST Files Without Outlook
There are multiple circumstances where one has to open OST file without Outlook . Some of them are here:
- A user has an orphan OST file, after a long time there comes an urgent requirement and now he wants the content of that file.
- An OST file is shared by someone and the user does not have MS Outlook installed in the system.
- A crisis occurs and MS Outlook application crashes.
Highlighting Features of the Software
- You can read multiple OST files; there are no limitations imposed on this tool
- This wizard has the capability to process corrupted and damaged Outlook OST files.
- You can open and read emails with attachments, contacts, calendars, journals completely free. And no content will be change; it will be as it is as it was before
- The tool offers scanning mode that is Advanced scan. But, if your file contains high corruption, then you should go for Advanced Scan. Moreover, we can easily recover deleted OST file using Advanced Scan mode
- There are two preview modes: Normal Mail view, Attachments. Users can use any of the preview modes to view the file.
- With this viewer, users can easily view OST files from any Outlook version such as 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and also the other previous versions.
- Without any stress, users can easily view and read the Outlook OST file, there is no need to install Microsoft Outlook application.
It’s time to Conclude
We have explained to you the best technique to open OST file without Outlook. You must try the tool to save your precious time. Because there is no direct method. We all know, that to view and read the file without Outlook application is a very long and tiring process. To overcome this, software will resolve the issue within a few seconds. The one more advantage of the software is that there is no chance of data loss and the data will be the same as it is before the conversion.