Are your employees contacted in important meetings? Are they leaving their desks frequently to pick up or return their online shopping orders? Do personal and corporate packages building into your reception space? Do you notice your employees always using their mobiles to track their online delivery schedules?
It is a regular feature of modern offices, also will only expect to witness an increase in the near future. According to statistics from the Statista Research Department, there were around 1.92 billion online buyers and eCommerce sales comprised 14.1 percent of all global retail purchase in the year 2019. Furthermore, retail sales are predicted to increase to 22 percent in 2023. This implies that the increase in parcel volume will be a problem not just for eCommerce businesses , but as for any establishments who will collect these parcels on behalf customers.
In a world of corporates fighting to recognize as the best workplaces also to draw the best talent. It has become imperative for them to contemplate what else they can provide to their employees. In order to simplify their lives. This is the reason why self-service smart locker system will be an integral part of the next generation of business workplaces. As they solve a specific issue for employees, making their lives much more comfortable. And allow employees concentrate on their work with a minimum of distractions.
What Smart Lockers can Offer?
Here’s what automated parcel machines enhance and secure distribution. And collection of parcels to employees:
- The correct circulation of information is the main benefit of Smart Lockers. As they allow users to receive an instant announcement of the arrival of a parcel within the company. Employees have access to information in a matter of minutes. Whether physically or electronically regardless of the location where the parcel is.
- Package theft can occur to anyone, but it is more likely when packages delivered to reception areas not monitored. Smart Lockers make sure that the parcels secured in lockers by security systems built into the lockers.
- Smart Lockers offers an entire chain of custody system that lets you trace orders back to the point of origin. Reducing the possibility of human error with the help of the system of tracking packages as well as an online portal to manage delivery.
- PUDO locations allow customers to pick up and drop off parcels. They generally offer longer opening hours as opposed to traditional post offices. And are usually located in easy-to-access places, like convenience stores. PUDO locations also ease demands on the support of consumers to the regional Post Office during peak periods. With more service options, Posts can reallocate their resources to more valuable services and boost their ability to compete with delivery services.
- Special occasions and several EORSs (end of the reason sales) which occur around the holiday times see people go insane in the market for gifts, clothes , and household things. Then it gets even more crazy to keep record of all the delivery dates. Smart Lockers save the employees of this hassle and lets everyone know that the items are safe and ready to be picked up.
This is the reason why self-service smart locker will be an integral part of the next generation. As they solve a specific issue for employees, making their lives much more comfortable. Also allow employees concentrate on their work with a minimum of distractions.
In today’s world the image and positioning of brands is vital for companies whether they established or new. Nowadays, more and more companies seek to establish themselves as progressive employers’. With the introduction of Smart Lockers, you are communicating for your workers that they are committed to embracing the latest technologies and improving their work conditions.